Are you an entrepreneur, small business owner, business or health coach who needs expert virtual administrative assistance so you can focus on building your business or enjoy more leisure time?
Paper Chaser Biz LLC is available to assist you with projects, programs and events working remotely with no disruption to your office or costs associated with having an employee. Working with a Virtual Assistant (VA) is cost-effective! Innovations in technology make working with a VA easier than ever.
Make a beeline to Paper Chaser Biz LLC for these services:
Connecting you with customers and colleagues using your company’s messaging and branding.
- Business correspondence: B2B, B2C
- Press Releases
- Speaking engagement support
“Thank you for the great draft (impressive) that was exactly what I was looking for.” Brian P.
Email Marketing Campaigns
Enhance your client/customer communications with an email newsletter!
- Constant Contact
“Thanks for getting this [news]letter out. Already have a couple of estimates from it!!” Donna D.
Need facts/figures to back up your article/blog?
- Quick & accurate searches > Scored a 99 ASVAB Perceptual Speed/Accuracy test!
- Demographic data
Project Assistance / Management
Need an extra hand when your business hosts a live/online event or training?
- Delegate pieces of your project or full project management.
- Remote event support
- Live events
- Business celebrations and milestones
Small Business Operations
Serving as a strategic partner with experience and expertise in small business ownership.
- Best Practices
- Workflow and Automation
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Operations Manual
- Systems Improvement
“So glad to talk. Love your approach to taking care of your clients!!” Amber McCue, NiceOps
Social Media Marketing
Stay fresh on social media by posting information relevant to your target market!
- Composition/graphic creation/scheduling:
Paper Chaser Biz LLC utilizes a flat rate per hour fee of $45.00.
- Paper Chaser Biz LLC requires a signed Contract before work begins.
- Individual service rates do not include additional expenses incurred, such as courier, postage, mileage, etc.
- All hourly clients will be billed at the end of the month with Net 15 terms.
- Payment is accepted via Intuit/QuickBooks, check, online bill pay and PayPal.
Top 3 Tasks to Delegate to a Virtual Assistant (VA)
1. Tasks that don’t require your expertise
2. Tasks that are routine, but a priority
3. Tasks you simply hate to do
A worker bee is just a click or call away!Schedule a Call
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I work with a VA?
Let’s talk about how working with Paper Chaser Biz LLC can help YOU!
Email me or call: 910-389-5771 (EST)
Examples: email newsletter campaigns, internet research, social media marketing, operations, project assistance, event support, etc.
Professional courtesy merits 24-48 hour notification to the VA to assign a task(s) along with clear instructions and access to any pertinent accounts the VA may need to access to conduct business on your behalf. Two-way communication is standard through email, telephone, Skype, or other cloud-shared accounts such as Drop Box.
What is the typical turn-around time?
24-72 hours; unless otherwise instructed/agreed.
Does the small business owner have to enter into a long term contract?
No. Contracts for short term or one-time projects are completely acceptable. Warning: outsourcing once could lead to repeat outsourcing as the business owner realizes the relief from burdensome tasks and regains more time to focus on the parts of the business which are the most fun!
Paper Chaser Biz LLC works closely with a network of dedicated professionals and is happy to make a trusted referral.